The Parsons Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kyle and Char's wedding

My Brother-in-law Kyle Got married to Charlotte yesterday.
They were so excited and so cute. Her Aunt made all of these little vests for all the nephews and they bought all the dresses for all the nieces. It was a great day. Bishop Lancaster married them he did such a good job. There were more people than we planned on for the wedding. There were 102 chairs set up when we first got there and they had to set up more before they could start the ceremony. My pictures are kind of blurry because I was fighting off Lauren or Brad to have the camera. I will get some pictures from Colby and I will post them later.

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your kids are so dang cute. I will be at the baby shower on the 20th!

Parsons Family Fun said...

yeah I am so excited. you should come early so I can talk to you some. or we should meet up for lunch! I will write you down for rsvp.