This morning Brad woke up at 4:30 and said he had a bad dream. So I went and made him some chocolate milk using powder nesquik, I left the jar of powder on the counter top, and I turned him on some cartoons. I went back to bed and I woke up a little while later to check on Brad and he was watching cartoons, well I went in the kitchen and I saw this mess. he decided to get the chair from the dining room and push it up to the counter and proceeded to empty it out onto the floor and the counter. And to top it all off he ate some of it too. So anyway I went to the bed where Russ was lying peacefully and I said very quietly "you had better go take care of your son before I do something I will regret." I think he knew I meant business, because he went out and made Brad clean it up and then sent him to a time out.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
What I woke up to this morning
This morning Brad woke up at 4:30 and said he had a bad dream. So I went and made him some chocolate milk using powder nesquik, I left the jar of powder on the counter top, and I turned him on some cartoons. I went back to bed and I woke up a little while later to check on Brad and he was watching cartoons, well I went in the kitchen and I saw this mess. he decided to get the chair from the dining room and push it up to the counter and proceeded to empty it out onto the floor and the counter. And to top it all off he ate some of it too. So anyway I went to the bed where Russ was lying peacefully and I said very quietly "you had better go take care of your son before I do something I will regret." I think he knew I meant business, because he went out and made Brad clean it up and then sent him to a time out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought that my kids were the only ones that would do something like that! I love that he is trying to clean it up! That smile with choc. powder is so cute!
No way...What a little terd. He wanted more. He is no dummy. What a cutie he is. Growing like a weed for sure. And so glad that he had to clean up his own mess. So...Still need to mail Luke and Clovers gift. Still in my car waiting for me to get off my can and get to the Post off. I promise they will get it and thx for the address. Thanks for the post! Darling kiddo's you have!
wow, I love it! I can't wait until John gets into things! :) You made me laugh!
When are you coming up this summer?
Post a Comment