Lauren got this cute little dress from Jake, Melissa, and Jason for her birthday. She is so cute in it. She ended up having to go to the Doc this weekend though because she got pink eye. She looked like she had been beat up, we had to put her hair in piggy tails so it wouldn't get in her eyes. Then today Brad woke up about 3 am with a horrible high fever so I took him to the doc about 9 am and he has an ear infection and red spots on his tonsils. So him and Sissy are watching cartoons now and resting. We have an appt. next month for Lauren to get her tear ducts routed out and they say that she will feel much better and won't have near as many problems with her eyes once this is done. So pray for a speedy recovery!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Birthday Dress
Lauren got this cute little dress from Jake, Melissa, and Jason for her birthday. She is so cute in it. She ended up having to go to the Doc this weekend though because she got pink eye. She looked like she had been beat up, we had to put her hair in piggy tails so it wouldn't get in her eyes. Then today Brad woke up about 3 am with a horrible high fever so I took him to the doc about 9 am and he has an ear infection and red spots on his tonsils. So him and Sissy are watching cartoons now and resting. We have an appt. next month for Lauren to get her tear ducts routed out and they say that she will feel much better and won't have near as many problems with her eyes once this is done. So pray for a speedy recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor babies! :( I hope everyone gets better soon and that you and Russ don't catch anything. YIKES!
I am so sorry! Nothing is worse than sick little ones! As a mom I would rather be sick than have my kids sick! One thing is for sure - your kids are so stinkin' cute even when they are sick! I love the pig tails! Hey I would love to hook up when you are in IF. Great job on the journal keeping too! I wish I was better at that! I try -and it is so fun to go back and see what was important when you were young!!! Get those kids better soon. Thanks for the comment it is fun to be in touch with you!
That is a priceless look on her face. We are counting down the days until Thanksgiving see you there.
Post a Comment