This basket is suppose to hold books but tonight it was turned into a basket case.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails that's what little boys are made of. sugar and spice and everything nice that's what little girls are made of.
5 comments:
What an adorable picture! So cute.
Emily! I am glad you found us! Blogging is such a fun way to find people. It looks like things are going great for you. Your babies are adorable!
Hey, I am glad to hear from you too. I need your e-mail address so I can write and talk to you and find some stuff out about you and your hubby. Let me know. somehow
ha ha ha oh my gosh i love them! how are you em!?
Emily- Hey I found you and I had to comment on your children they are so cute! It was so much fun to see you guys and grandma Carrie carving pumpkins! So sweet! It has been so long!!! I have the cutest pictures of you at my wedding from years ago! I am so happy that you are doing so great. I hope that we can stay in touch through our blogs.
Love ya! Misty
P.S. Say HI to your family for me!!!
Post a Comment