Friday, May 11, 2012
Soft food stage
Well today I am supposed to start my soft diet. I have been looking forward to this stage for a while now. But the closer it got, the more nervous I got. I know it sounds weird, but I waited to eat anything in that category until lunch. I never thought I would like protein shakes but they have become my best friend. For lunch I ate some chicken. It wasn't bad but of course I didn't chew them enough. It was a little uncomfortable for a while, but I'm fine now. I finally broke down and bought me a food scale. I know I should have had one by now but I just measured everything in a measuring cup. The scale will be easier with more soft foods.
All of my steri strips are off now. My incisions look really good. I found some vitamin E oil at family dollar for cheap. I am going to use those on my scars to help minimize them. Not that I plan on showing off my belly a whole lot. I just don't lie scars on me.
I am feeling really good. I still get kind of tried around 2 and I have to rest for a little while. I would recommend this procedure to anyone that has had weight issues their whole life. I am glad I did this. My next Dr. Appointment will be next Friday. I am looking forward to see how I am progressing. I will update then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment