The Parsons Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag I'm it

I have been tagged by my cousin Kayla and since I want my mind to wander to other things here we go.
8 favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)
1. Two and a half Men
2. CSI
3. Home Improvement Reruns
4. According to Jim
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (it makes my world not so hectic)
6. Mystery Diagnosis
7. Mystery E.R.
8. What not to wear

8 things I did yesterday
1. Drove home from Salt Lake
2. Went to Dinner with all my Family
3. Cried for family
4. Got a nasty Cold
5. Listened to kids cry
6. Shopped at Wal-Mart
7. Waited in the car for an hour while my kids screamed and my husband shopped for the perfect tool
8. Crocheted

8 favorite restaurants
1. Heggs
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Chili's
5. Applebee's
6. The Roof
7. Stein Erickson Lodge
8. Subway

8 things on my wish list
1. Happy Kids All the time
2. A healthy new baby niece
3. A Maid
4. A bigger family (someday)
5. Weight loss
6. Nintendo D.S. (just for those days when I don't want to do anything)
7. no carpel tunnel
8. A Cruise with just my husband

Tag your it:
Bree
Katie
Jennifer
Summer

No comments: