The Parsons Family

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Please pray for Luke, Clover and Family

last night I received a call from my Grandma that Clover was at castle view hospital in Price and that she had preeclamcia. They were waiting to life flight to get there so that they could fly her to university of utah hospital. They got there about 5:00 a.m. today and they are giving her and the Baby steroids every 24 hours for up to 3 days. The Dr. told Luke that they would not be leaving the hospital without a baby though. Clover is only 27 weeks into this pregnancy. I talked to my sister-in-law last night who had a baby 81/2 weeks early at the university hospital and she said that they told her that girls are fighters and very strong. Please keep them in your prayers. My mom and dad are luckily down there already. That is a relief. Blake is with clover's family down in Emery County, so he is being well taken care of. I will keep everyone posted on them. Thank you, I know Luke and Clover appreciate it.

2 comments:

Mist said...

Scary- Thanks for the info. You all are in our prayers and thoughts! Hang in there!

Kayla said...

Thank you for letting us know Emily. We are thinking of and praying for your family. If it's not too much, would you mind updating the Erickson website occasionally when you know more? Thanks. Take care!