1 Embarrassing moment: Calling someone a stupidasso, on the phone and it wasn't even the person that I was supposed to be calling that.
2 My Best Friends:Russ, Brad, Lauren, Mom, Demi
3 Things I buy regularly: Food, Toys for my kids (they have way too many)
4 Places I want to go: India (when it gets better) Somewhere warm, Vegas Baby
5 Goals for the upcoming year: Potty Train, get rid of my kids binkys, Love my husband more.
6 Things most people don't know about me: I can be crafty if I want to be, I love Christmas and Birthday's, Especially mine!
7 Things I would never say: "I hate you"
8 Things I love about the Christmas Season: The Smells, sounds, lights, and the look on my kids faces when they realize the presents are for them.
9 Things I (WILL) say to my kid(s): I love you, quit yelling at him/her, Be nice, in a minute.
10 Things I do a lot: Be with family, complain, blog!
11 Things I would rather not live without: Russ, Kids, Food, Heat.
12 People I tag: Luke and Clover, Kayla, Carolyn, Sorry if you don't want to do it you don't have to. But I love ya!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment