The Parsons Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

Angry Ballerina

She wanted the Camera and was mad that I was taking her picture. Everyone is doing fine. Just a quick update on Clover and Paisley. Clover got released Saturday, Paisley stopped breathing a couple of nights ago and they found out that she had some mucus stuck in her lungs. So they got it out and she is breathing better now. They found out that she has a heart murmer and they are giving her medicine to hopefully repair it. Luke went back to Cedar City today to work. My mom is down in Salt Lake helping Clover and watching Blake. Please still keep praying for them. They have a long road ahead of them. I will keep posting as I hear news.

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Emily! We were happy to be able to see Luke. I am glad that the Paisley is doing well. I wish I could have seen you too it's been really crazy hasn't it!

Leslie said...

Emily,
This is Leslie Larsen Mortensen. We live in Cedar and have seen Luke and Clover a few times. I was wondering if I could send them an e-mail or something, just so they know that we are praying for them.
Thanks, by the way you have adorable kids!
Leslie
leslielarsen@suumail.net