The Parsons Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Russ took the kids sledding while I went to the Grocery store tonight. He is such a good man. Sorry the pictures are so fuzzy He couldn't stop or they would get mad and yell at him to go. They had so much fun. They tipped over once, Went all the way around the block and spun cookies in the parking lot at Scherbel's. Have I mentioned Russ is a great man!

3 comments:

Nordstrom's said...

what a couple of cuteies you have.

Bethany Gilson said...

how cute! I love Laurens animal print snow suit I wish I had one. It was great to see Luke and I'm glad things are looking up for there babe!

Alaskapickles said...

How adorable!! I wish we were closer! We are having so much fun with John. He will be a fun age this summer to play with outside. What is the latest on Luke's new one?