I put new Pictures on Luke and Clover's blog of Baby Paisley. There is a link on my blog to theres.
Happy Picture looking.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails that's what little boys are made of. sugar and spice and everything nice that's what little girls are made of.
2 comments:
Hey Emily, this is Lyndi Nield. I found your blog off of Carolyn's, I hope you don't mind! How are Clover and Paisley? Is little Paisley holding her own pretty good? She is so stinkin' tiny!!!! Please tell them they are in our prayers and that we LOVE her name! ;D
I knew you would like her name. I will tell them that Thank you I know they appreciate them. and No I don't mind that you found my blog. I am glad. Clover gets released from the hospital today. She is staying with my aunt Alice so she will be able to be close.
Post a Comment